Your local forecast office is
Powerful Pacific Storm to Bring Widespread Hazardous Weather to West Coast; Two Storm Systems to Impact Central and Eastern U.S.
A powerful Pacific storm will hammer the West Coast into Friday with strong winds, heavy rain and heavy mountain snow. Heavy rain will bring a threat of flash flooding along recent burn scars while blizzard conditions are expected in the Sierras. Meanwhile, two winter storms will bring areas of heavy snow and freezing rain followed by bitter cold into this weekend from the Plains to the Northeast. Read More...
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)Lat: 38.9°N Lon: 120°W Elev: 6257ft.
|Wind Speed||SSW at 20 mph (32 kph)|
|Barometer||29.88 inHg (1011.9 hPa)|
|Visibility||10 mi (16.09 km)|
|Wind Chill||27°F (-3°C)|
|Last update||Jan 16 2019, 2:22 PM PST|
Extended Forecast for
6 Miles WNW Mesa Vista CA
- NOW! High Wind Warning from 2:40pm until Jan 17th 12:00pm
- NOW! Winter Storm Warning from 10:52am until Jan 18th 4:00am
- Blizzard Warning from 4:00pm until Jan 17th 12:00pm
- Blizzard Warning from 7:00pm until Jan 17th 7:00am
- NOW! Winter Storm Warning from 3:49am until Jan 18th 4:00am
- Flood Watch from 4:00pm until Jan 17th 7:00am
Widespread Snow Showers
Slight Chance Snow Showers
Mostly Cloudy then Slight Chance Snow Showers
Snow Showers Likely