Your local forecast office is
- Please Consider Taking this Survery About Hurricane Michael
- A summary (radar/pictures) of the March 3rd, 2019 Tornado Outbreak
- TAE Spotter Class Webinar Registration
- There is an above normal potential for river flooding this Spring. Click here to learn more!
- Catastrophic Hurricane Michael Strikes the Florida Panhandle
Current conditions at
Dothan, Dothan Regional Airport (KDHN)Lat: 31.32°N Lon: 85.45°W Elev: 400ft.
Extended Forecast for
5 Miles WNW Headland AL
Mostly Clear then Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog then Chance Showers And Thunderstorms
Chance Showers And Thunderstorms
Partly Sunny then Slight Chance Rain
Slight Chance Rain then Mostly Cloudy